Make the most of your phone's gallery function
You may also like
Make the most of the latest colour Nokia phones! Many of Nokia's recent handsets contain the Gallery feature, and now for the first time you can get full access to the gallery folders from your PC.
Click for full size imageMobiMB allows you to browse your gallery and drag and drop images, MIDI files and Java MIDlets into your phone from your hard disk! The files can be ringtones, full colour wallpapers, transparent colour operator logos, startup logos or games and applications, depending on your phone.
MobiMB installs on your Microsoft Windows PC, and connects directly to your handset using a standard cable or infrared port.
Click for full size imageMost new Nokia phones contain Nokia's new polyphonic ringtone technology, and now you can upload your own polyphonic tones from your PC! To upload a ringtone, simply select a MIDI file on your hard disk, drop it into the ringtones folder in the gallery, and the file will be available to use as a ringtone. MIDI files can be created and edited with any standard MIDI sequencer package (ready-made ringtones not included, but many are freely available at a variety of web sites).
A number of common colour graphics formats are supported by these phones, including JPEG and GIF. Edit an image using your favourite graphics editor, or use a ready-made one, cut it to size and drop into the phone! Java MIDlets designed for use with mobile phones can be added to your Games and Applications folders.
- Browse your phone's folders using a simple explorer-style user interface
- Drag & drop ringtones and graphics into the phone to use as a ringtone/logo and manage your photos
- Drag & drop Java MIDlets into the Games and Applications folders on your phone
- Uploads files without affecting their original quality
- Select colour wallpaper, operator logo or startup logos from your PC
- Preview images and MIDI files on your PC (requires media player)
- Save your existing files to your PC
Powerful gallery manager for use with your Nokia phone.